Pastor J.B Alalade
Hello beloved of God, compliment of the season, welcome to the New year 2018. It is not by our power nor by might, but by His grace. Glory to Almighty God for keeping us alive.
God has promised abundant blessings for the year 2018, For you to enjoy His blessing throughout this year you have to BREAK YOUR FALLOW GROUND. Bible says Hos 10:12 Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love,and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the Lord, until he comes and showers righteousness on you. NIV Hos 10:12
Fallow ground means uncultivated ground, unplanted, naked, seedless, or empty
A Fallow ground is normally hardened and crusted over unless it is broken up. The first thing to do in cultivation is to prepare the fallow ground.
Fallow ground is that which is left idle and unsown, land that is not utilized for productive purpose.
The heart is the centre of our being; it is from the heart that blood is being pumped and circulates to every part of our being.
The physical hearts beating makes us alive, the heart is also central to our spiritual well being, it is the seat and source of emotions action, thoughts, passions and reaction.
Sin have corrupted man’s heart and what we are outwardly is the mirror image of your heart. Therefore the fallow ground of our heart is yet to be broken up
“The heart is the most deceitful thing there is and desperately wicked. No one can really know how bad it is!
TLB Jer 17:9, Prov 23:7 For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.
“Eat and drink!” he says to you, But his heart is not with you :.
NKJV, mat 15:19
If your heart are evil, corrupted, wicked, proud, wounded and rebellious the lives can never be okay and alright to enjoy His blessing. Mat 7:16-19
If we are to enjoy all his blessings in this New Year 2018 and in the rest of our life, a right preparation of the heart becomes necessary. Pro 4:23
- FALLOW GROUND OF THE HEART:
- Heart that far from God-mat 15:8
- Heart given to wrong priority-mat 6:33
- Darkened and unbelievable heart-Rm 1:21
- Heart full of pleasure and wordly inclination- James 4:4
- Heart full of deceit, proud and hypocrites-pro 12:20, ps 10:5
- Heart that less concern or no hunger for the things of God. Mat 5:6
Beloved, to enjoy God’s blessings consider the following way out
- Discover your own fallow ground(heart)- hos 10:12
- Repent and clean up your life- Is 1:16-18
- Build an altar for God. Gen 8:20,12:7-8
- Have a right mind attitude and destroy all inferiority complexes. Jer 29:11, num 13:32-33
- Begin a new working relationship with God your creator through is son(Jesus Christ)
- Allow the holy spirit of God to be your dictator and obey his leading. Rm 8:14
Breaking up the fallow ground of our heart is the only way to enjoy his blessings this year. Therefore sincerely present your heart for him (God) once again COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON. GOD BLESS YOU.